The Little Pouch Community provides various features for engaging our users and sharing authentic feedback about products and services – positive or negative. These Community Guidelines help you use Community features, including Customer Reviews, Customer Questions and Answers, Little Pouch Follow, Product/Service Review Images, and Product/Service Review videos.
We take the integrity of the Community seriously. We expect everyone who chooses to participate in the Little Pouch Community will hold themselves and each other to these Guidelines in order to foster a helpful, fun, and supportive Community for all. Any attempt to manipulate Community content or features, including but not limited to, contributing false, misleading, or inauthentic content, is strictly prohibited. If you violate our Guidelines, we may remove all or any content that we find in violation of these Guidelines, or we may suspend or terminate your account. If we determine that a Little Pouch account has been used to engage in any form of misconduct, remittances and payments may be withheld or permanently forfeited. Misconduct may also violate state and federal laws, including the Federal Trade Commission Act, and can lead to legal action and civil and criminal penalties.
We encourage anyone who suspects that content manipulation is taking place or that our Guidelines are being violated in any way to notify us at email@example.com. We investigate concerns thoroughly and take any appropriate actions.
Be Helpful and Relevant
- The Community is intended to provide helpful and relevant content to customers. Content you submit should be relevant and based on your own honest opinions and experience.
- For Community features focused on a specific topic, you should only submit content related to that topic.
- Customer Reviews, and Questions and Answers should be about the product. Feedback about the seller, your shipment experience, or packaging should be shared under Store Ratings operated by the THIRD-PARTIES.
- This Community should be a safe space for all. Offensive or explicit content and swearing are not allowed.
- This is an inclusive Community. You may not post anything that is libelous, defamatory, harassing, abusive, threatening, slanderous, profane, disrespectful or belligerent against any individual or groups of individuals for any reason.
- Little Pouch values diverse opinions, so stay positive and respectful, even when you disagree with some content that you come across. Debates about ideas are fine; critiquing other people is not.
- Any posts which contribute towards a negative community spirit may be removed and may result in the revoking of posting privileges.
- Do not post content that is obscene, pornographic, or lewd, or that contains nudity or sexually explicit images.
- Do not post content that invades others’ privacy. For example, do not post other people’s phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, or other personal information, and do not post links to phishing or other malware sites.
- Duplicate content is not allowed.
- Do not attempt to drown out other people’s opinions, including by positing from multiple accounts or coordinating with others.
- Do not engage in name-calling or attack people based on whether you agree with them.
- Present yourself honestly. You may not falsely claim credentials or expertise that you do not possess, or impersonate another user or person.
Do not post content or interact with other members of the Community in a way that infringes the Intellectual Property or other proprietary rights of others. Only post your own content or content that you have permission to use.
Do not post content that encourages or supports behavior that is illegal, including violence, fraud, illegal drug use, underage drinking, or child or animal abuse. Examples of prohibited content include but are not limited to:
- Content advocating, threatening, or joking about physical or financial harm to yourself or others including terrorism.
- Content offering fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, pyramid schemes).
- Content posted intentionally as sarcasm as it relates to self-harm or harm to others.
- Content that encourages or supports the dangerous misuse or a product/service.
- As a participant of the Community, the content you share will be publicly available on the internet and publicly viewable. As such we do not recommend posting personal information such as telephone numbers or addresses. You hereby acknowledge that your posts may be indexed by search machines. If you choose to suspend or delete your account, you content will remain.
- You may not promote or redirect traffic to sites that force the download of a virus, spyware, programs, or other content, or in any other way interferes with the operation of the Community.
- These Guidelines apply to all posts including: account images, links, usernames, photos, videos, and all communication with Little Pouch employees.
- These Guidelines are general guidelines applicable to our Community. Little Pouch reserves the right to evaluate postings on a case-by-case basis and to take any action Little Pouch, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate regardless of whether such guidelines are explicitly set forth herein.
- We reserve the right to remove content that we determine, in our sole discretion, to be inappropriate and/or in violation of the Community Guidelines or the Little Pouch User Agreement.
- Any violations of these Community Guidelines can result in the loss of posting privileges. In severe cases, you may lose all Little Pouch access.
- By accessing or using our Community features, you agree to our Little Pouch User Agreement and to abide by these Guidelines as modified from time to time. These Guidelines apply to any content (including text, images, video, and links) you submit to Little Pouch and actions you take such as voting on helpfulness or emoji at a post when using Community features. These Guidelines also apply to your interactions with other users of the Community.